Here are the top 8 karaoke systems for professionals.
Karaoke USA GF920
Singing Machine Studio SDL2093
ION Audio Block Rocker Plus
Rockville Dual Speaker System
Singing Machine iSM1060BT
1. Karaoke USA GF920
- You’ll get 300W of peak power from the 4 speakers which is enough for mid-sized venues.
- The audio instrumental compatibility is excellent as you can play using smart devices by pairing via bluetooth or using the AUX lead. You can also play using CDGs.
- The rechargeable battery will give you up to 8 hours of playing time which which is great if you don’t have a mains connection.
- You’ll also get a range of features included like blue LED party lights, a USB charging port for your devices, echo control, 2 microphones and 300 songs included.
2. Singing Machine Studio SDL2093
- Described as the first ever karaoke machine featuring official Auto-Tune software with an ARM processor for pitch-correction vocal processing, the Singing Machine SDL2093 is a revolutionary design.
- It features 7 auto-tune genre effects with varying intensity including Pop, Hip-Hip, Rock, Concert Hal, Grunge and Country. It also include party lights with three settings.
- It also comes with a 25 hour rechargable battery that’s perfect for professional party entertainers with busy schedules.
- The 150 watt speaker provides a good sound that’s capable of filling small-mid sized venues.
- You can get started by connecting to a smart TV to play the instrumental audio and video. Or you can pair the machine to a mobile, tablet or laptop using the AUX or bluetooth connection.
3. ION Audio Block Rocker Plus
- The ION Audio Block rocker plus includes a mixer, speaker, and microphone. To get started, you just need to pair a smart device like a smart TV, tablet, mobile or laptop via bluetooth or the AUX lead. You can also use CDG disks if you connect a CD player via the AUX lead.
- The 100W peak power amplifier produces a loud sound suitable for small-mid sized venues. You also get a bass boost button.
- The rugged plastic casing has wheels and a handle for added portability making it really easy to take to gigs.
- Another great feature is it’s built-in battery allowing you to get up to 50 hours of playing time on a single charge, so you’re not tied down with cables when you’re out and about.
- You also get a USB charging port built in to keep your smart devices charged at all times.
4. Rockville Dual 15" Karaoke System
- The Rockville Dual Speaker Karaoke System is designed with the KJ professional in mind. You’ll get an all-in-one package that includes two 15″ speakers with built-in amplifiers, stands, 4 wireless microphones, 1 wired microphone and all the connection cables to get you started.
- You’ll just need to decide which smart device you want to use as a lyric screen and pair it via the bluetooth feature. Then you can simply open YouTube, search the instrumental and get started! You can also use a karaoke app if you prefer.
- This heavy duty karaoke system is great for professionals who need loud and powerful audio output complete with an all-in-one kit.
5. Singtronic Professional
- This complete package includes a professional mixing amplifier, speaker, two wireless microphones, a HDMI player and tripod stand.
- This professional setup has a premium price tag but comes packed with extra features including a DJ laser disco light, built-in YouTube, bluetooth, 1000W speaker which produces high quality sound and a 1 year warranty.
- You have the option of turning vocals on or off to convert normal songs into karaoke instrumentals and you can also change the pitch to suit each singer. You get 9 pitch keys (4 up and 4 down).
6. PYLE PKRK10
- This all-in-one karaoke system features a 72 digital LCD screen, speaker, built-in DVD player, USB flash drive, wireless microphone and remote.
- You can get started by pairing your smart device like a tablet or mobile via the built-in-bluetooth or the AUX input. Then you can control the lyric video and instrumental via the device and play karaoke using YouTube or a karaoke app.
- This is a fairly heavy all-in-one system but has a retractable carry handle and wheels to help you transport it to gigs.
7. Singing Machine iSM1060BT
- This fantastic all-in-one design comes with everything you need to get started including 2 wired microphones, speakers, screen and stand.
- You can get started by pairing your smart device using the built-in bluetooth and use a karaoke app or YouTube to get start playing.
- You also get a vocal recording function which can be saved to USB, perfect for performers looking to share their singing.
- The smart design fits neatly into any small space and can be connected to a TV via the HDMI cable that comes included if you want to hook the screen up to the venues TV.
8. PYLE Karaoke Portable System
- With 1600W peak power, the sound is capable of filling mid-large sized venues comfortably.
- You can get started by connecting the karaoke machine with a smart device via bluetooth or AUX lead to play the instrumental.
- The 4 hour battery life is just enough for short gigs, but you can connect to the mains to keep the machine charged if you need a bit more.
- It’s a pretty heavy machine, but the wheels and handle make portability a lot easier.
- Extra features include volume, bass, and treble control plus a digital LCD display.
Types of Karaoke Machine
Before we start, it’s best to go through each type of karaoke machine. There are three main types: all-in-one, wireless microphones and traditional machines. Here are the main differences between the three.
Type of Machine
Includes a speaker, microphone, mixer and screen
Includes everything you need
Can be more expensive
An all-in-one microphone that includes a mixer and speaker but needs connecting to a screen
Very portable and inexpensive
Generally lower quality sound
Traditional Karaoke Machine
A traditional mixer which needs a connection to a screen and speakers
Adaptable, it can be connected to a range of devices
Takes slightly longer to set up
How to Choose a Karaoke Machine
Consider Your Ideal Setup
- Screen for the lyric video
- Audio instrumental
- A karaoke machine to connect it together
Need for an Extra Screen
One-off fee depending on how many songs you need
Massive- you can create your own CD using Sunfly for a custom option
Large- can be limited if you want niche songs
Good if you only want popular songs but can be hard to find videos for niche songs