Are you looking for some easy karaoke songs that will still make you sound good? Here is a list of the easiest karaoke songs in every category! If you’re looking for some more ideas, head over to our list of the 250+ best karaoke songs.
10 easiest karaoke songs
If you’re looking for a classic karaoke song that’s super easy to sing, then this is the list for you. These crowd pleasers are sure you get a good reaction and won’t make you sound like a terrible singer either!
- Waterloo by Abba
- Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
- Man I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain
- Karma Chameleon by Culture Club
- All Star by Smash Mouth
- She’s So Lovely by Scouting for Girls
- I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett
- Love Shack by B-52
- Build Me Up Buttercup by the Foundations
- Common People by Pulp
10 easiest karaoke songs that make you sound good
So you want a song that’s both easy to sing, but also sound impressive? Here’s a list of the easiest karaoke songs that will make you sound great too!
- Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
- This Love by Maroon 5
- Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle
- Holding Out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler
- Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
- Roar by Katy Perry
- Believe by Cher
- Imagine by John Lennon
- Africa by Toto
- Complicated by Avril Lavigne
20 easiest female karaoke songs
Here’s a list of the 20 easiest karaoke songs to sing by females. They’re all fun, simple and will make you sound good too.
- Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
- The Tide is High by Atomic Kitten
- Oops I Did it Again by Britney Spears
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
- Umbrella by Rhianna
- Remedy by Little Boots
- Saturday Night by Whigfield
- Boom Clap by Charlie XCX
- Upside Down by Diana Ross
- So What by Pink
- London Bridge by Fergie
- Call Me Baby by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Material Girl by Madonna
- Say What you Want by Texas
- New Rules by Dua Lipa
- Sorry by Madonna
- Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics
- Left Outside Alone by Anastacia
- Fight for this Love by Cheryl
- Can’t Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue
20 easiest male karaoke songs
Here are some of the best karaoke songs to sing by males that are pretty easy, but definite crowd pleasers.
- Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus
- Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs
- She Moves in Her Own Way by the Kooks
- America by Razorlight
- Riptide by Vance Joy
- I Bet that You Look Good on the Dancefloor by Arctic Monkeys
- Angels by Robbie Williams
- Wonderwall by Oasis
- Rio by Duran Duran
- Shut Up and Dance With Me by Walk the Moon
- Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran
- Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s
- The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
- Mr Brightside by The Killers
- Hey, Soul Sister by Train
- Livin’ La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
- Dynamite by Taio Cruz
- Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner
- Summer of ’69 by Bryan Adams
- A Message in a Bottle by the Police
20 easiest duet karaoke songs
Singing a duet is great for karaoke. There’s not as much pressure as singing on your own and they always seem to go down great with the audience. Here are the 20 easiest karaoke songs to sing as a couple.
- Don’t You Want Me by The Human League
- Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
- You’re the One that I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee
- The Way I Are by Timbaland and Keri Hilson
- The Time by the Black Eyed Peas
- Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder
- Barbie Girl by Aqua
- Breaking Free by High School Musical
- Crazy in Love by Beyonce and Jay Z
- I Don’t Care by Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran
- Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
- Just Give Me a Reason by Pink and Nate Ruess
- Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye and Kimbra
- Hit the Road Jack by the Overtones and Beverley Knight
- Somethin’ Stupid by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman
- Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley
- I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher
- California Girls by Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
20 easiest group karaoke songs
You can perform any song you’d like in a group, but it’s even better if you sing a song that was specifically designed as a group song. Here are the 20 easiest group karaoke songs to sing with your friends.
- Chain Reaction by Steps
- Sound of the Underground by Girls Aloud
- No Scrubs by TLC
- Wannabe by the Spice Girls
- Country House by Blur
- ABC by the Jackson 5
- All Time Low by the Wanted
- Hall of Fame by the Script
- Push It by Salt ‘N Pepper
- Where is the Love by the Black Eyed Peas
- It’s Raining Men by the Weather Girls
- I Want it That Way by the Backstreet Boys
- Dancing Queen by Abba
- Summer Nights by the Cast of Grease
- Say My Name by Destiny’s Child
- Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
- Whole Again by Atomic Kitten
- Love Machine by Girls Aloud
- Beat Again by JLS
- 5 Colours in Her Hair by McFly
How to Choose a Karaoke Song
Choosing a karaoke song can be tricky. Hopefully this list has given you plenty of ideas, but if you’re struggling to make your final choice, then head over to out post on 5 steps to choosing the perfect karaoke songs.
And don’t forget to look at our list of the 250+ best karaoke songs for even more inspiration!
Karaoke Singing Tips
So now you’ve chosen your ideal karaoke song, how can you make sure your performance is as good as it can be? Here are some karaoke singing and performance tips to help you out.
- Always warm up first if you can. It’ll go a long way to making your performance as good as possible.
- Keep hydrated before your performance to avoid your throat getting dry and affecting your singing ability.
- Be confident and smile! Move around the stage and get into it! It’s a lot easier for the audience to enjoy the performance if they can see that you do. But don’t overdo it and make sure it’s not cringey.
- Remember your breathing. Keep it regular and deep in order to be able to consistently hit the more challenging notes.
- Keep the microphone a few inches from your lips. Don’t get too close or it could get muffled, and if you’re too far then you’ll have to sing a lot louder which can decrease your ability to hit all the notes properly.
Take a look at our best karaoke singing tips for more advice!
So there you go! Those are the 100 best karaoke songs that are easy to sing but will sound impressive too! If you’re looking for some more ideas, head over to our list of the 250+ best karaoke songs.
If you’re struggling to make your final choice, then head over to out post on 5 steps to choosing the perfect karaoke songs.